Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Fear Is a Snare


It Is Written, Job 15:24,  trouble and anguish make him afraid;  they overpower him, like a king ready for battle.
There is godly fear, which is love for God, and ungodly fear, the kind associated with the devil.
Fear is one of the most powerful tools satan has to use against man.  Fear is the opposite of faith, so it is a potent prayer blocker.
Fear puts you in a position to make bad decisions.  Fear is unbelievable torment and despair.  A person can easily get into a downward spiral leading to despair and depression.
Once the seed of fear is planted,  the devil has an easy time making the other calamities happen.  A person can get so messed up, that he doesn't believe that God can turn it all around.
Job was in a bad way to, but since he still loved the Lord, in spite of what the devil did to him and his family, God rescued him.  There is hope for everyone who will go to the Lord and ask.  Have a blessed day.
Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me.  Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation.  Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment