Thursday, October 30, 2014

Hug Jesus

It Is Written, Jeremiah 17: 7, "Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, and whose hope is the Lord"
Have you ever watched the movie like Jesus of Nazareth? It is Jesus who raises  Jairus daughter from the dead. As a little girl comes to life, she gives Jesus a big hug. It may sound silly, but when that happened, I got tears in my eyes, and envied the little girl because she was able to do that.
Every time the word says Jesus healed someone, I don't recall a time that it mentions the healed person hugging Him. As a matter of fact, there are only a couple of people who thanked Him.
It is easy for us to judge these people. How ungrateful, can they be? Well my friends, the sad truth is, most of us never thank God for all of our  blessings. I am sure that if we did, He would smile.
I like to think that if I had an encounter with Jesus, I would squeeze Him so hard, that He would ask me to ease up a little, so He could breathe. Since I cannot do that in person, I found the way in His word to feel like I am hugging Him. He said "whatever you do to the least of these, you do to me".
I will work hard to plant seeds of salvation, feed the poor, heal the sick, and reflect Jesus to everyone I meet. And when I see Him in person, I am going to give Him that hug. For Him, but especially for me. Praise the Lord.
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment