Thursday, October 23, 2014

Fear Not

It Is Written, Psalm 103:13, as a father pities his children, so the Lord pities those who fear Him.

It is no secret that the world is up for grabs. Most of us old-timers, don't remember a time, when there was such violence and chaos all over the world. It seems as though the whole world has gone crazy.

There is so much corruption, including widespread corruption in governments everywhere. Leaders either don't know what to do, or they don't have the will to do it, either because of pressure from the world, or in some cases their own self-interest.

Preachers by the hundreds say we are in the last days, and many people panic or are in denial. They even have a TV show about doomsday preppers. These people expect to survive the final days through their own planning.

At this point in time, it is possible, but unlikely that the world can come back. The only possibility is through Jesus Christ. When the world took God out of everything that held it together, satan filled the void. People by their actions chose satan over God.

Times are so uncertain, that people come up with all kinds of things to worry about, including aliens and zombies. I am not a genius, but I have the answer for peace and not fear in your life. That answer is to be right with God.

If the Bible does not mention something that the world is preaching, the world is preaching wrong. The Bible is the plan of God. If we follow the Bible and what it teaches, we will have no fear.

Remember how the Hebrews were protected from all the plagues in Egypt? We have the same God my friends. Trust in Him, and He will take care of you. If I hear the news, I say if because I try to ignore it, I don't pay much attention to all the prophets of doom. I figure everything is in God's time and God's way. He takes care of His own. Just be right with God and cast your cares, for He cares for you. Praise the Lord!

Remember Jesus Loves You

Prayer of Salvation

Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.

Thank You

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment