Wednesday, October 29, 2014

God's Plan And Faith

 It Is Written, James 1:3, " knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience".
There are two kinds of people in the world. Those who live by what God says, and those who live by what the world says. I won't really get into the world person, except for a small comment. When you live by what the world says, you make all your own decisions, including where you will be in a couple of hundred years. Along with the world system, comes fear, chaos, and an unhappy life. That's all I will say about that.
Real Christians have other problems. These problems are of a different nature, and can be ended whenever the Christian says so.
Many Christians run around trying to follow God's plan. After many years I think I found the answer. The strategy I follow is simple. First thing every morning I ask the Holy Spirit for wisdom and guidance . Then I read the word. I go about my routine, checking with the Holy Spirit to help with all decisions.
I believe we are where we are supposed to be in God's plan. If we communicate with the Holy Spirit, He will put on our heart when it is time to do something else. Stick to it. Doors will open at the right time. The time before the doors open is preparation time for the next step. If we wait for the Holy Spirit, the change will be successful.
I believe regardless of what we do, no matter what kind of job, or where we go, it is for God's purpose. Your are probably there at that time, to meet someone that God has sent to you, to help them find Him.
I look at what I do, for instance with these messages, going out to eat, shopping, all as opportunities to plant seeds. God uses each one of us to be the contact for someone to come to Him. Don't look down on what you do, or envy someone else. God needs all of us. Just as a jumbo jet has thousands and thousands of parts in order to fly. Even if the tiniest most insignificant part was missing, it would not fly.
God's garden won't grow, unless we plant the seeds. That is what we are here for.

Prayer of salvation;
"Oh God in heaven, I believe with all of my heart that Jesus has been raised from the dead. I receive your word, and I repent of sin. I renounce the past., Come into my heart, Lord Jesus. I receive my forgiveness. I receive the new birth, cleansed and washed in the Word and in the precious blood of Jesus. Fill me with Your Spirit, in Jesus name. Amen."
Always remember;
Jesus Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment