Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Father God

Greetings My Friend
Most nights when I go to bed I ask the Holy Spirit to talk to me while I sleep .Many times I wake up in the middle of the night thinking about the Bible or some idea for a message that came about that way.The Holy Spirit has added to it and  here it is.

Many people either ignore the existence of God or they are afraid of him. Either way you pay the price. Here's a brief description of what I have in my heart from the Holy Spirit.

Picture yourself as a brand new parent, full of joy and excitement. This little baby goes about doing its thing. Dirty diapers, cries, doesn't want to sleep. It doesn't care if you sleep or not, it is totally self centered, even though it does not even know what that is. You look at that baby and you love it, you would do anything for it. Slowly it grows and overcomes a lot of the problems that babies have. It gets to the point where understanding comes in.

As the child grows he learns mostly by making mistakes. You have love and patience for the child and you teach him. You nurture him constantly. You make sure that he knows that you are always there for him. No matter what he does, if he needs correction, you correct him,  but the one big thing you don't do is condemn him. As you teach your child about love, responsibilities as well as right and wrong, a bond forms between you. Whatever you ask him to do, he will do because he loves you. He does not do because he is afraid of you, he does it out of wanting to please you. You two can always talk and be close.

Well I look at God that way. Even much more so. When we accept Jesus as our Savior, the Father smiles and is proud of his new child. We are just like babies, and the new version of the above story takes place. God is not someone to be afraid of. There is no comparison for his love. He is always in your heart. He says he will never leave you or forsake you. He is a part of you. Look at him as the most loving father there is.

God does not require you to have endless hours on your knees and battles in your mind to stay focused on prayers. Say  little things from your heart during the day. There is no quota. He will never condemn you if you look at God in that personal way, tell your brain to stay out of it, and listen to your heart. Faith is easy, follow the peace in your heart, and you really will be one with Almighty God

God bless you , and remember 
Jesus loves you

Prayer of Salvation;


"Oh  God in heaven, I believe with all of my heart that Jesus has been raised from the dead. I receive your word, and  I repent of sin. I renounce the past. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus. I receive my forgiveness. I receive the new birth, cleansed and washed in the word and in the precious blood of Jesus. Fill me with your spirit, in Jesus name. Amen "

No comments:

Post a Comment