Monday, September 23, 2013

God Versus satan

Greetings My Friends;

I just thought I would pass on this short message because I really believe someone needs it. If we step back and take a look at our lives, it is easy to see how we have been conditioned or brainwashed to follow what everyone else is doing or thinking. In so doing we fall into the situation satan wants us in.

As I write this you may not agree, or even think I am off my rocker. What I say to you is a result of personal experience and is completely true. The brief background can apply to anyone.

We all grow up under different circumstances. Some parents believe in God, and some don't. Some are well-off, and some aren't. We mostly grow up the same way our family does. One thing we all have in common is God loves each of us and has a plan for us. He even goes so far as to make sure everyone sees God one way or another. He wants you to come back to Him.

It is easy to see satan at work. Just look at what is happening in the world. satan tries to convince you that creation happened by itself. The sad part is some highly educated people fall for that line. He wants you to believe that God does not exist. If you believe there is no God, he tells you there is no such thing as sin. Do whatever you want, everything that gives pleasure is good. He is out to destroy man's soul.

A more subtle way he operates this by making seemingly harmless things such as a house something that we must have it all costs. Better job, more money, and a constant supply of stuff we must have. His purpose for all of this is to keep you thinking about stuff, which will keep you from thinking about God.

Another sneaky way he operates is to make you think about what you don't have. Some people spend their whole life in depression and obsessing about what if. Here's where he can get you to think God hates you, and that is why things are the way they are for you. He can keep you so messed up you don't know if you are coming or going.

Now let's look at something else. If you accept Jesus, and follow the guidance of the Holy Spirit, a number of things will happen. You will discover that the things you don't have, including lifelong dreams, is still just stuff. Choose to believe that whatever you are doing that lines up with the Word is part of his plan for you. Do not be a slacker, you are working for Him. Be sincerely thankful for everything he gave you. When you are ready for the next step, it will happen, and it will make you happy.

Remember Satan hates you and wants your company. God however, loves you unconditionally, allowing you to be happy in this life, as well as the next.

God Bless You and Remember
Jesus Loves You

Prayer of Salvation

Oh God in heaven, I believe with all of my heart that Jesus has been raised from the dead. I receive your Word, and I repent of sin. I renounce the past. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus. I receive my forgiveness. I receive the new birth, cleansed and washed in the Word  and in the precious blood of Jesus. Fill me with Your  Spirit , in Jesus name. Amen"

No comments:

Post a Comment