Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The Turnaround

Greetings My Friends

I don't really know about anyone else, but I look back in my life every once in awhile. The past has a tendency to get distorted at times. Some of the things we remember may not have been exactly as good or as bad as we remember.

As we go through life, we have to deal with many different types of situations. Most of us handle things the way the world does, because we don't know any better. There seems to be an unwritten rule for solving these problems.

One of the big problems is raising your family. Children have problems or in some cases cause problems. How we handle them can affect the rest of their lives for good or bad. Another problem is the relationship with your spouse. Are you in the habit of discussing solutions or plans, or is it a dictatorship. Are you both on the same page. It is hard to have stable children come from a confused or arbitrary family life.

The next item is the job. Many times we have to work at jobs we don't particularly like. The rent must be paid, groceries must be purchased. The kids need all kinds of things, and emergencies such as car repairs come up. All of these things cause stress. If you start feeling sorry for yourself, the job will seem worse. Taking out the frustration on the family does not do any good. In fact just the opposite is true

Money is another part of the big three. We seem to spend a good part of our lives worrying about it, needing it, and not having enough. It seems to most people that as soon as you see the light at the end of the tunnel, you realize it is an oncoming train. Something always comes up to keep you down. More stress on you and the family.

Another problem is unrealized dreams. This is the big kick in the guts for a lot of people. As you get older you realize the dream is getting farther and farther away. Then to make yourself feel better you pick a time for this dream to happen. When the kids are grown up, or maybe retirement.

I think everyone goes through varying degrees of this story. You can even throw in some if only, what if, I should have, I could have. This is all death to your soul.

Well my friends, I have discovered the answer to reversing everything you have just read. That answer is Jesus Christ. If you are born again, you realize that Jesus loves you and will provide all of your needs. One of the conditions is that you trust Him and get out of His way. The word is the instruction manual for life.

Regardless of your situation, if you believe and trust in the Lord, he will take care of everything. You will no longer be stressed; you will not feel persecuted at work if you realize your job is part of the Lords plan for you. You'll find answers to whatever comes up. Your family life will be a harmonious one. Your children will have an even better future because they found the Lord sooner.

During my recent years, I have found all of this to be true. The Lord puts us where He does to help us to grow. Maybe sometimes-hard times are good because they bring us to him. We grow one step at a time. When we succeed in one step, He moves us up to the next step. Kind of like when you're in grade school. I have found that if you trust in the Lord, follow His plan, He will bless you abundantly. He does everything for our good, and will not give us something that will separate us from Him

All of this may be difficult to believe, but it is true. It works for me, it will work for you. Accept Jesus as your personal Savior, and He will bless you.
Proverbs 3:5-6  "trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path".

God Bless You and Remember
 Jesus Loves You

Prayer of Salvation;

Oh God in heaven, I believe with all my heart that Jesus has been raised from the dead. I receive Your Word, and I repent of sin. I renounce the past. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus. I receive my forgiveness. I receive the new birth, cleansed and washed in the Word and in the precious blood of Jesus. Fill me with Your Spirit, in Jesus name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment