Monday, September 9, 2013

Does God Send Sickness??????

Greetings My Friends

Several people I know have mentioned that they were bothered by the fact that God sends sickness and other misfortunes to people he supposedly loves . Well my friends, if you believe that the God we serve is like that, you have bought into Satan's lies. Satan is a tricky devil, no pun intended. He hates man and will do anything to turn man against God. He twists the word, and he fabricates facts, and downright lies. He will put a disease on you and put in your heart that it is from God, and he does it trying to convince you that you are suffering to bring glory to God.  Now think about that a minute. Does it seem reasonable for a loving God to use his greatest creation that way? Ridiculous.
Let me ask you a question. Would you hurt your child on purpose expecting him to love you more, or expect him to brag to his friends about how great you are?  It is just the opposite. You would do whatever you could to protect that child.
 God's glory comes from blessing his children. He lets us know how much He loves us if we let Him. He gave His only Son to save us, so that we could be with him someday.  Does that sound like someone who would hurt you on purpose?
 God has a plan for your life. His plan as great as it is has two flaws. He gave man a free will and Satan roams the earth. Hold on a minute. Almighty God also had a plan to counteract the flaws. He sent His Son to die for us, and that accomplished many things. It allowed us to be redeemed, just by accepting Jesus as our Redeemer.  Jesus also conquered death and Satan.
 Jesus gave us the authority to use his name for anything we ask the Father. With that authority we also have power over Satan in Jesus name. Satan rules this world, but we have the power to defeat him in Jesus name.
 Is there any doubt as to why he tries so hard to separate us from God? The Word of God and the Holy Spirit will keep us on the right path. We know how the story ends; apparently Satan didn't realize he is the defeated foe. Maybe he didn't read the ending.

God bless you, and remember
Jesus loves you,

Prayer of Salvation.

Oh God in heaven, I believe with all of my heart that Jesus has been raised from the dead. I receive your word, and I repent of sin. I renounce the past. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus. I receive my forgiveness. I receive the new birth, cleansed and washed in the Word and in the precious blood of Jesus. Fill me with Your Spirit, in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment