Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Types Of Seed

Greetings My Friends;
When you mention seed, most people don't want to hear about it. It is true that tithing is mentioned a number of times in the Bible.
Genesis 28:22 "And this don't know which I have set as a pillar shall be God's house, and of all that you give me, I will surely give a tenth to you"
Leviticus 27:30 "And all the tithe of the land, whether of the seed of the land or of the fruit of the tree, is the Lords. It is holy to the Lord".
As you can see tithing or seed planting referred to many things. The Hebrews raised livestock and produce of all kinds. They didn't have much money so they brought what they had.
An example that I have heard many times, is an ear of corn. It is just one ear with let's say 100 kernels. You take the best 10 kernels and plant them. Take care to water them and they will each produce 500 to 1000 kernels. It works the same way with everything. A large return for what is sown.
We usually don't stop to consider the various types of seeds we can plant. Kindness to others, not just friends but strangers too. Any little thing done from the heart will eventually produce results. Volunteer for a worthy cause. Give your time and effort with a happy heart. Take the time to just listen to someone who needs someone else to talk to. You may be thinking, how can this help me? Well my friends, if you do it because you love God, he will bless you. Start paying attention, and you'll see what I mean.
Luke 8:11 "Now the parable is this: the seed is the Word of God" the parable he is referring to is the one about the sower and the different kinds of ground. If you want to check it out, it is in Luke 8:4 – 10.
This is without a doubt the greatest seed you can plant, and we get it free.  Study the Word diligently, put that seed in your heart. Give it the living water from reading the Word. You will find that you grow into a new man or woman. You will be showered with so many blessings in this life that you will be amazed.
All good works or deeds are rewarded by the most high God.
God bless you and remember
Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
"Oh God in heaven, I believe with all of my heart that Jesus has been raised from the dead. I receive Your Word, and I repent of sin. I renounce the past. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus. I receive my forgiveness. I receive the new birth, cleansed and washed in the Word and in the precious blood of Jesus. Fill me with Your Spirit, in Jesus name. Amen"

No comments:

Post a Comment