Thursday, June 26, 2014

Place Your Faith Where?

This may seem like a funny title, but there is method to my madness. It came about because I casually started thinking about the old days.
A while back, I totally surrendered my life to God. It has been totally changed. When I say totally changed, I am talking about the way I see things. The physical world I live in hasn't changed much, but I see the spiritual much better.
How does all of this tie in with the title? When most people think about the financial aspects of their lives, they generally think about investments, their home, savings, and the job. They have faith in these things.
I think we have all seen what can happen to the so-called best and safest of investments. A part of the problem is, we have been conditioned to think that way since we were very young. When you count on earthly things, it could get dangerous. Even if your investments are going great, you run certain other risks.
Your investments can fill you with pride, separate you from your family, and without even realizing it, make God of little or no value to you. However, your life can be fulfilled. You can have the family, house, investments. Make God number one in your life and let the Holy Spirit guide you.
When you feel sick, you go to a doctor, because you believe he will help you. If your car won't run, you get it to a mechanic, because you believe he can fix it. If you are concerned about your future, you find an expert to manage your money.
Well my friends, I think if you have been around for a while, you realize that things usually don't work the way you planned. Even if people are trustworthy, you cannot put all of your faith in them.
Sound depressing? No need. There is One who has all the answers, and is deserving of total faith in Him. That person is Jesus Christ. Give your life to Him. He loves you and will guide you if you let Him. Do it with His guidance, and the Holy Spirit will take you to the best life you could ever dream of. God does want the best for you, and has the plan that will do it for sure.
Place your faith where it belongs. Jesus Christ. Praise the Lord. Amen.
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation

Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior. Thank you Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment