Sunday, June 29, 2014

Another Breakthrough

Greetings My Friends
If you are anything like the rest of us average people, you have had many unanswered prayers. At least they seemed unanswered, because they usually weren't what we expected.
For the purposes of this message, I will once again write about me. When you know someone else went through the same thing, it usually helps.
A few years ago, I must admit, that my faith in answered prayer was nothing to feel good about. I have always believed in God, but the miracles were for other people, or they occurred because some big-time preacher prayed.
One day I was watching Andrew Wommack on TV, and he happened to mention a CD series that he made called you've already got it. I found it on his website, and I bought it. I wasn't disappointed. I listened to it five or six times ,and got quite a bit from it. I got the information real good in my head, but it hadn't quite made it to my heart yet.
After a while, I began to look for similar teachings, especially the ones concerning the cross of Jesus. All of these teachings, some 100 years old, seem to agree perfectly. So naturally, when a half-dozen famous spirit filled teachers, some from 100 years ago,basically said the same thing, I figured what they were saying is true.
I then found the verification in the Bible. I read the Bible six or eight times and never noticed until I actually started studying. I always ask for the Holy Spirit's guidance, and for understanding. I wish I could say I was smart enough to do that years ago.
I believe that my strong belief in healing, is a gift from the Holy Spirit. Healing for myself and others. As you know belief in something is one thing, but actually seeing something happen is another. When you pray for healing or anything else, be prepared for satan and his lies. You can never fall for that stuff.
It finally got in my heart what Jesus really did on the cross. To make it simple, He did it all. Salvation for those who ask, healing, prosperity, peace in your heart. Every good thing you could think of. All we have to do is receive whatever we pray for. There is no question whether God will heal you for instance. He already did on the cross. Just realize that he has your name on all those gifts he wants to give you. Just receive them.
I'll just give you a few examples of some of my healings. I mentioned a few of these in the past, and I just repeat them as part of what I am trying to get across. At one time I was taking insulin for diabetes, I prayed for healing, and now I get perfect numbers. My blood pressure was barely under control for 35 years and at times was high enough to require hospitalization. I never did go into the hospital for that. Now my blood pressure is normal. On two separate occasions cuts on fingers on a table saw were healed. I had an accident that could have caused gangrene, and it healed totally in two days. I mention these healings just to give you an example of what prayer can do if you believe.
All of these feelings were accompanied by pressure from satan to doubt. He was relentless. But if you remember that he is a liar, that Jesus already healed you, and that God loves you so much he sent His only son to save you and bless you,and you have the Holy Spirit's help in fighting him. satan is the father of lies, and his role as a deceiver is real. As a matter of fact, he is so good at it, he even deceived himself. Praise the Lord. Amen.
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation

Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought salvation. Forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior. Thank you Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment