Thursday, June 19, 2014

If The Lord Wills

Greetings My Friends
For a long time now, there has been a difference of opinion about the Lord's will. One opinion is that when you pray for something, add the phrase "if it is the Lord's will". This is a faith killer. The other side, the side saying it, believing they are right. I believe that both sides have a right to have an opinion.
In the years I have studied the Bible, I have reached the conclusion, that Jesus always said yes, to every request for healing, as well as other things. This tells me that He is always willing to help anyone who comes to Him and believes.
When I pray for a specific thing, such as healing, I truly believe that the healing has already been done on the cross, and all I have to do is receive it. When I pray for someone else's healing, I become the point of contact for the other person to receive what Jesus did for them on the cross. After that I just thank God.
Another way I pray is just as simple. If for instance, I want to buy something, I say, if God is willing I will buy whatever it is. Then I forget about it, and wait for the answer. I usually get an answer pretty quick, and I follow that answer.
I don't pray about things like what to have for breakfast, or what shirt to wear. I pray about things that need a real decision. Of course that means different things to different people. Follow the peace in your heart and you'll do good.
I think you get the idea how I look at it God will raise. I do not use it for something I want or need. I basically use it when I need direction, or have to make a decision. Sometimes it is hard to ask for a decision when you have already made up your mind. But if you ask the Holy Spirit he will guide you.
I believe God hears prayers of everyone. The only thing that makes a difference in the results, is the faith in Jesus that a person has. Remember that when Jesus died on the cross, He took care of everything we will ever need. It is all paid for. All we have to do is receive. We receive by faith, which is acknowledging what He did for us. Faith and grace also enter the picture, and they are gifts from God as well. Just believe.
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation

My Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior. Thank you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment