Wednesday, June 11, 2014

A Spiritual Leader

Greetings My Friends
It is written that a man is the spiritual leader of his family. That is what God says. Let us look at the job of spiritual leader. By his example, he must show his family how to live. He should be honest, hard-working, caring, love his family and above all love God.
He must show his wife love and respect, the way God loves His church. He must work on the values that the family has. He must realize that he has the responsibility to train his children, so that they grow up to be responsible, God fearing adults. The people they eventually turn out to be is pretty much what was determined in their early years, by the instruction they received.
When going about the business of leader, he must make decisions. Hard decisions must be made not avoided. Compromise is a bad idea, it sends the wrong message. Caving into pressure from within or without is not acceptable. Outside circumstances cannot affect the family if he has any control of the situation. He must always care for and protect his family.
The entire family should spend time with the word. The leader must take time to answer questions. The spiritual leader must teach his family to pray every day, and the leader himself should pray before he makes a decision on anything that is out of the ordinary and routine. Things like what to wear.
If the spiritual leader puts complete trust in God, the Holy Spirit will guide him. Do all the things for your children that would've made you a better person if you knew. If you ever said if I knew then what I know now, don't let your children miss it. Remember that God made you the spiritual leader of your family, and with it he expects you to do the best you can, under the guidance of the Holy Spirit.
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
My Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away my sins, by your stripes I was healed, and your death and resurrection brought salvation. Forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.

Thank You Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment