Monday, May 26, 2014

Be All You Can Be

Greetings My Friends
That is one of the mottos of the United States Army. It implies that whatever you decide to do, you can do it. While this is true to some extent, it is not a guarantee. Many people have had tough lives because they believed that totally. I don't say this in a negative, doomsday kind of way.
When you decide to do something, take a look at the reality of what you want. It may sound silly, but if you are 5 foot tall and you want to be a superstar in the NBA, your chances are not good. Okay, so it is a bit extreme, but it is an example.
When God created everything, he gave each thing limits as to what it could do and where it would live. Just as a polar bears would probably not survive in the jungle, because they were not made that way. Everything has a limit.
Man has been blessed in countless ways. Man has practically no limits on Earth, when compared to any other creature. I believe we are created to live in a particular place and have a particular job that we are to do. I also believe, that if we are following God's plan we are content. If we aren't, the Holy Spirit is trying to nudge us back to the right path.
God puts things in our hearts. If we pray about it and proceed, and do not have confusion, fear, or any constant negative, we will succeed. At that point we will be doing all we can do, and being all we can be.
I found out that if I get a negative feeling about something, or I am confused, I just drop it. A few times in the past, I proceeded anyway, and failed miserably. If you really want to be all you can be, follow the leading of the Holy Spirit, and what is in your heart.
I know for a fact because of some of my experiences and that of a couple of friends, that the Lord opens doors and closes doors. It is always for our good, if we pay attention.
Just to repeat one more time, if you get an idea, pray about it, and proceed. If you encounter confusion or negativity of any kind, just drop it. You will be much happier, and at some point in time you'll see how it all worked for your good.
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation

Father I repent of all my sins. I know that Jesus suffered and died for me in order to forgive those sins. I know that by His stripes I was healed. I know He rose again to make salvation possible. I ask you Jesus to come into my heart, and be my personal Savior. Help me to live according to your plan. Thank you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment