Monday, May 19, 2014

A Letter To God

Greetings My Friends
This suggestion will bring warmth and peace to your life every time you do it. Think about it before you pronounce it silly.
Whenever you are starting to feel a little down, write a letter to God. Just for the sake of these letters, pretend you are writing to a very loving father.
In this letter, you can pour out your heart. Tell Him everything that is on your mind, just as you would a loving, earthly father. Be totally honest with yourself too. Don't complain about anything. Just tell Him that satan is attacking you, and name the area of attack. Tell Him you love Him and appreciate all that He has given you, especially Jesus. Ask for His help in Jesus name.
When you are through with this letter, go to a quiet place and read it out loud. Read it two or three times. Then fold it and put it aside for a while. Go to the concordance in the back of the Bible, and look up the verses that apply to each of your concerns. God's answers are in there. Just believe what I am saying right now. Look with a sincere heart, and meditate on each verse.
Write down your thoughts, and checked out with your letter. You will find the right thing to do with each of your problems. Yes it is a little work. However, the answers from the letter God wrote you(the Bible) are so much better than hearing opinions from your friends who probably know less than you do.
Take it from a former master skeptic, it works.
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation;
Father I repent of all my sins. I know that Jesus suffered and died for me to forgive my sins. By His stripes I was healed. He rose again to make salvation possible. I ask you Jesus to come into my heart and be my personal savior. Help me live according to your plan. Thank you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment