Sunday, April 27, 2014

Where Is God???

Greetings My Friends;
One of the most controversial subjects to talk about is Jesus Christ. Many people get upset and even hostile when His name is mentioned.
I guess we have reached a point in time where Jesus is not politically correct. It is fashionable to ridicule His name, and those who believe in Him. People have been systematically taking God out of everything.
Our God has been replaced by many other gods in this world. I don't have to mention what they are, it is obvious to everyone. Every little group claims its rights based on the Constitution. That is fine, and it should be, but not if it takes away the legitimate rights of someone else.
Again the favorite target is God. Many atheists want to take any reference to God from our national anthem. I guess it never occurred to them that no one is holding a gun to their head to say the words they object to.
There are people in government willing to do things like that to help them get elected. The pretense is that they do things like change the National anthem in order that some group or other is not offended, even if it goes against someone else's rights.
When a major disaster occurs, and hundreds or thousands of people die, or even one child dies, everyone wants to know how God could allow that. They never ask how Allah, Mohammed, Buddha, or any other God could allow it. Interesting isn't it?
I did not intend for this message to turn into an editorial, but I am tired of blaming God for everything. We take God out of everything, and expect Him to take care of every little thing as if He was a slave.
This country was founded on godly principles. Founding fathers, and leaders in Congress, believed in God openly, and this country was blessed. It seems that as time went on, and we became prosperous and sophisticated, that took the place of God.
If you are reading this, you are probably a Christian or thinking about it. We need to pray for this land of ours, for God to come back to us. To change hearts and minds so that our lives are blessed by God, and we are not a country run by votes from special interests.
It doesn't matter what country you live in. The world would be a much better place with God. Christians should pray every day for peace and justice that comes only from God. Pass it on. Praise the Lord.
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation;
Father. I repent of all my sins. I know that Jesus suffered and died to forgive my sins . He rose again to make salvation possible, and to conquer death. I ask you Jesus to come into my heart, and be my personal savior. Help me to live according to your plan for my life. Thank you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment