Sunday, April 20, 2014

Spring Is Here

Greetings My Friends;
The other day was warm and sunny. I went outside and sat on the swing with my coffee, and thanked God for the beautiful day. It struck me that spring is renewal, and everything comes back.
I believe in the power of words, and I try to use faith filled words as much as I can. I walked around the outside of my house, and as I did, I told each tree how good it looked, told the flowers that showed signs of life how beautiful they looked. I told the lawn how lush, green and weedless it looked. As I looked at the house I told it that it never looked better.
If my neighbors saw me talking, they probably thought I'm a little strange. Well my friends, what I did works. That is why I don't care who sees me talking. When you do what I did, two things happen. Number one, is everything you pronounced really does happen just as you said, and your mindset changes, and you see the beauty. It's peak faith filled words every day and enjoy.
Let's go a step further with these words and revitalization. Try looking at people and seeing what they can blossom into. Do this especially with your spouse and children. I'm not saying you should flatter them and say insincere things. Pray for them, speak life to them, and believe.
Encourage your children in everything they do. The same thing with your spouse. See them the way you want them. Loving, productive, a joy to be around, and happy with themselves. Speak and believe every good thing for them, especially salvation, and the Lord will make it happen. Lead by example.
Speak faith filled words about everything in your life. Neighbors, coworkers, your job, everything. Each faith filled word is a seed that will grow after it's kind. You plant, God makes it grow.
Think about how you would like your life in two, five, 10 years. Plant those seeds today. Remember, if you want a fruit filled cherry tree, you won't get it planting weeds.
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation;
Father I repent of all my sins. I believe Jesus suffered, died, and rose again to forgive all of my sins and to make salvation possible. I ask you Jesus to come into my heart and be my personal savior. Thank you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment