Wednesday, April 23, 2014

How Much Does God Love Us?????

Greetings My Friends;
Have you ever stopped to think about how much God loves you? I must confess that I know He loves me very much, but I guess I really don't think about it as often as I should. Let's take a quick look and see just how much that is.
In the beginning God created man and a perfect place to live. At the time He did it, He knew  man would fall and many would not love Him. He did it anyway. When man became evil, and everything man did was sin, God sent the flood to wipe the slate clean. He planned to try again with the only righteous people in the world that He could find, Noah and his family.
Even as God planned to give man another chance,He knew what it would cost Him. It would cost Him plenty, the only son He had and loved. But He loved man so much, He gave them another chance.
If you read the Bible, you become aware of certain things. God has always blessed those who truly love Him. He has on countless occasions blessed sinners., and people who knew He was God, but did not acknowledge Him or love Him. In spite of everything, he still blessed these people, in order to bring them to Himself. I know, I was one of them for many years.
Think about all the trouble He kept you out of, and you didn't even know He was there. You may think your life is terrible right now. You are broke, trouble with your spouse or kids, no job. Maybe you live in a dangerous place. I have been there,. Well my friend I finally figured out what was going on in my  life,  probably the same thing that is going on in your life. I tried to do it all my way. What I came to realize is that because of His love for me, He kept sending me messages to repent.
Just as the 10 Commandments were given to show man that he needed God, things happen in our lives to show us how much we need God. Some people are silly enough or  influenced by satan to the point that they feel they can do better than God. At this point, many people then blame God for their failures instead of themselves.
God knows that we are not capable of loving Him the way He loves us. He is okay with that. He just wants us to trust Him in all things, and love our neighbor and the poor.
Every man at some time in his life is called by God and satan. God blesses, and satan curses. All of us have a choice to open the door for God or satan to come into our lives. Neither can come into our lives unless you open the door. Your eternity depends on who you choose to follow.
Remember. God is love, blessings, forgiveness and eternity with him. satan is hate, condemnation, and death for all eternity.   It really is your choice, God does not send you to hell, and satan does not send you to heaven.  Take responsibility for yourself and choose wisely. There are no second chances when you get to eternity.
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Father I repent of all my sins. I believe Jesus suffered and died and rose again to forgive those sins. He also made salvation possible. I ask you Jesus to come into my heart and be my personal savior. I give my life to You.

No comments:

Post a Comment