Monday, April 14, 2014

Making Almighty God Happy

Greetings My Friends;
All believers have at times wondered how they could possibly make God happy with them. They have heard things like "good works of man are as filthy rags". Boy that will make you think. There is a way however.
It makes sense that if you read the word of God, there should be some clues. The fact is that besides clues, there are countless statements of fact that will cause God to be happy.
Read the words of Jesus in the New Testament. He wants us to trust in him with all of our hearts, as was stated in the Old Testament and Proverbs 3:5 – 6. He also tells us that believers walk by faith and not by sight. He tells us to love the Lord with all our hearts, and have no other God than Him. Follow the Commandments.
Okay. Just from the small paragraph, and Jesus teachings, we have learned what it takes. First of all, our God is God. Our families, jobs, positions, money, are not God. None of it can be number one in our lives. God is number one, always. Whatever your mind and heart dwell on, is your God.
We know God cannot lie, therefore, whatever He said in His Word must be true. When He sent His apostles up to preach, He told them to take nothing with them. They all did just fine. They walked in faith and not by sight. God does not get that drastic with us, but he still expects us to count on Him for everything. That makes Him happy.
In my messages, I don't ask for money, so you can believe what I say about giving. We are to help the poor. Basically what He said was, "to whom much is given, much will be expected".It is against the Lord's will to ignore those in need when you are able to help. Sowing and reaping as the Bible says it should be done, is absolutely true. Following God's will, with all our heart, always makes Him happy.
To say much more about the goodness of the Lord and all of His love for us would take countless pages, so I'll stop here.
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation;
Father, I repent of all my sins. I believe Jesus suffered, died, and rose again to forgive all of my sins, and to make salvation possible. I asked Jesus to come into my heart to be my personal savior. Thank you Lord.
God bless you and keep you
God make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you
God lift up his face unto you, and give you peace

No comments:

Post a Comment