Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Ways To Pray

Greetings My Friends;
Today we will look at some of the ways people pray, and what seems to be the best for most people. Some are a little easier than others. One or more of them might help you. If you heard some of these before, please be patient, because some people may have missed them.
First you have written prayers that we are all familiar with. There are prayers for every subject you can think of. I think these prayers are the hardest. When you repeat prayers from memory or a prayer book, at least for me, it is very unfulfilling, so it becomes difficult. It is hard to concentrate.
I give you an example. I went to a religious grammar school. I probably recited Lord's prayer a couple of thousand times. I never thought about it. 50 years later, I find out what that prayer means by analyzing each line. Guess what. It is a beautiful and powerful prayer.
Many people feel comfortable repeating prayers constantly. Many were and are under the impression that the more times you say a prayer, the quicker you will get results. That leads to many disappointed people, and unbelief in prayer.
One of the most popular ways for a majority of Christians to pray is pretty simple. Just talk to the Lord as you would your best friend. He wants you to, and He listens. Just pour out your heart. Tell Him everything that is on your mind. For instance. If you are having trouble forgiving someone, or having trouble believing, tell Him. He loves you more than you can imagine,and He will help. As it is written "cast your cares on Him, for He cares for you".
Another good way is to put your conversation on paper. Or you can just put your request on paper. Include a verse or two about whatever you pray for. Add the line I believe, and I receive right now. Read that prayer out loud. What you hear, you believe, and it goes into the spirit world were it is fulfilled and ready to manifest in the natural world. This may seem a little radical to some people, but I think a lot of you probably agree with that way.
Every day, at least once, hold the paper and say out loud. Lord Jesus, I thank you and praise you for answering my prayer.That is all there is to it.   Just believe that He always answers the prayers of those who trust and love Him. More to come.
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation;
Father I repent of all my sins. I know Jesus suffered, died, and rose again for me. I acknowledge Jesus as my personal Savior, and I ask Him to come into my heart. Thank you Lord.
A  blessing of the Lord through Aaron the priest to the people;
God bless you and keep you
God cause His face to shine upon you
God lift up His face and give you His peace

No comments:

Post a Comment