Thursday, April 10, 2014

More On Prayer

Greetings My Friends;
As time goes by, I see more and more answers to prayers by people I know. Some pray as a routine, some pray for particular things, and some pray out of desperation. All of these people have one thing in common they believe in prayer, in varying degrees. Some are faith filled, many don't feel much either way. For the latter, it is usually something that gives them comfort, but they don't really expect results.
I believe that the majority of people do not understand how powerful prayer is, when it is done through faith. I believe this is a result of not being taught properly about prayer.
Faith in prayer for most people takes time. The first thing you need to do, something most people would ridicule you for. That something is to stop thinking with the natural human brain, and concentrate on what God says in His Word.
No matter how outlandish your human mind thinks something is, don't pay any attention to it. In the spiritual world, where prayer works, nothing is outlandish or impossible. The next step is harder for very successful people to accomplish. The more intelligent a person is the harder it is. I'm not saying you need the IQ of a tomato plant to be successful in prayer. What I am saying however is that you need to develop the faith and trust that a regular five-year-old has.
It is written in Matthew 18:3 Jesus said "assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven".
It takes effort to do that, but it is necessary when it comes to faith. The next thing is to pray with a clean heart. No sins, unforgiveness toward someone, etc. Repent and then pray. You may want to start out pray for little things that you can believe for. Then start stretching your faith. Realize that it is written, that nothing is impossible for them that believe, and love the Lord.
It takes time to get where you need to be, but it certainly is worth it. The next message contains ways people pray that get results. These are in addition to some discussed in the past.
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer Of Salvation;
Father I repent of all my sins. I know Jesus suffered, died, and rose again for me. I acknowledge Jesus as my personal Savior, and I ask Him to come into my heart. Thank you Lord.
A blessing from the Lord through Aaron the priest to the people;
God bless you and keep you
God cause His face to shine upon you
God lift up His face unto you and appoint unto you peace

No comments:

Post a Comment