Monday, June 1, 2015

Hope


It Is Written, Psalm 33:18, behold, the eye of the Lord is on those who fear Him. On those who hope in His mercy.
Hope is not maybe, possibly, or any of the ordinary thoughts we have about that word. Hope is much more than that. In the Hebrew and Greek it is a faith word.
The meaning of hope in the Bible, is to be confident or sure, assurance, and expectation. As you see from the Psalm, that those who love the Lord have confidence in, and expect God's mercy.
Whenever you pray, you hope for the result. Your hope in Jesus, is also your faith and trust in Him. Have a blessed day. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment