Thursday, June 25, 2015

Believing Vs Wishing


It Is Written, Romans 10: 17, so then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God.
There is a big difference between believing and wishing. When we pray, we should be aware of the difference. One produces miracles, and the other produces disappointment.
Believe is defined as feeling sure of the outcome. The Bible tells us we are to see the result in our spirit, even before it appears in the flesh.  Jesus never spoke the problem, He spoke the result as having happened already.  When you read the Word and trust in God, your spirit sees the result. Prayers are answered.
Wishing is defined as wanting something not easily obtainable, or probably not likely to happen. You can wish for a luxury car, but wishing won't get it done.  Wishing has emotion rather than faith powering it.
When you pray, it would be a good idea to think about whether you have faith and trust in God for the answer, or you are just wishing. The choice as always is yours. Have a blessed day. Praise The Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer Of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation.  Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal savior.
Thank You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment