Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Strength Through God


It Is Written, 2 Corinthians 12:9, Paul talking. And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my strength is made perfect in weakness" therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
Every human being has weaknesses.  It can be as simple as an ice cream addiction, or as tough as drugs or alcohol.   Weakness of any kind brings a feeling of failure or condemnation.
When you sincerely turn your life over to Jesus, you receive the grace to overcome anything.   You just have to want to,  put it in God's hands, and believe.  Remember, all things are possible to him who believes.
See yourself as the perfect being that God created you to be.  You were made in God's image you know.  Have A Blessed Day.  Praise The Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer Of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me.  Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed,your death and ressurection brought me salvation.  Please forgive all my sins, and come into my heart as my personal savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment