Thursday, June 4, 2015

Victory Through Surrender


It Is Written,1 John 5:4-5, for whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world-our faith. Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.
Mention the word surrender to many people in this world, and they automatically think of a coward. Someone that is afraid and worthy of disgust. I'm not going to discuss whether it is right or wrong. I just give a view many don't think of.
There are many things in life that even the bravest must surrender to. Before making rash decisions about that statement, consider the following.
When you get married, have children, by a house, you are surrendering a part of your will for the good of the family. The same type of surrender applies to many other things. If you are in the military, on a team, have a job, you are surrendering your will for the good of the whole. Each person cannot be in charge. No good would result.
We all work for the spiritual boss of all things. He drew up the plans for all of us. We have a choice whether we follow his plan by surrendering to it, or to follow our own plans. His plan is victory. We have  benefits in the meantime,  blessings and favor, and all our needs met. At this point, surrender to God's plan is not cowardly, but victory over satan and all of his evil.
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment