Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Good Morning


It Is Written,Isaiah 26:3,you will keep him in perfect peace,whose mind is stayed on you,because he trusts in you.
People get up in the morning and normally dread the day ahead.  The drive to work,the job,and any number of things.  Some even worry about things that may happen, no matter how improbable.
If someone told you that you could do a 20 minute exercise in the morning and eliminate all of your problems for the day, would you be interested? Well that exercise does exist.
First thing you get up,go to a quiet place in your house.  Read 1 or 2 chapters from the Bible.  Tell the Lord what is on your mind, and ask Him to take care of it.  Face the day with confidence in the Lord.
Don't use that old " I don't have any time excuse", unless you really enjoy having a crummy day.   I am not saying that by starting the day the right way will eliminate all problems.  I am saying that many of them will not happen, and God will get you through the rest.
Do yourself a favor.  Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.   Do it in faith for 2 weeks, and you will see what I mean.   You will always do it by choice after that.   Have a blessed day.   Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer Of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me.  Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation.  Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment