Sunday, June 14, 2015

Can Demons Come Back?


It Is Written, Matthew 12:43-45, when an unclean spirit goes out of a man, he goes through dry places, seeking rest and finds none, then he says "I will return to my house(the heart) from which I came". And when he comes, he finds it empty, swept, and put in order. Then he goes and takes with him seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter and dwell there; and the last state of that man is worse than the first.
When I first started reading the Bible, and I was reading it like a book I'm sorry to say, verses like this puzzled me. When I started studying the Bible, and I read this verse, I had to have an answer. So I started asking.
How can this be? If a demon is cast out how can he come back? Is it hopeless? The answer is no. Some people are possessed by a demon. These people have never accepted Jesus as Savior, or rejected Him completely. Their hearts were ready to accept satan to begin with.
So let us say that through the grace of God, and much prayer by believers, the demon is forced to leave this person. Now the person who was freed wonders if the demon can come back? They may even worry about it.
The answers are simple. If by God's grace and much prayer, the heart has been emptied of evil, it makes sense that if the heart is refilled with Jesus, there is no room for the demons. Demons cannot occupy the same space as Jesus. If they could, then Jesus death and resurrection was for nothing.
Worry puts a for rent sign on your heart, an invitation to demons. Jesus puts a sold sign on your heart by your acceptance of Him as Savior. As you can figure out from this message, if you believe Jesus died and rose again for you, and forgave your sins, and accept Him as your personal Savior to begin with, you will be saved. With Jesus in your heart, you not only will be protected from demon possession, but you will be helped by the Holy Spirit, if satan tries to attack you. Have a blessed day. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment