Wednesday, June 3, 2015

God Meets You


It Is Written, Isaiah 41:10, fear not for I am with you; be not dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
A problem that many Christians have, is worrying about whether they are holy enough, or doing enough. That is something that the devil is trying to sell us. He knows if he can create even a little doubt in us, it blocks prayers from being answered, and opens the door for greater opportunities for him.
Jesus promised He will never leave us or forsake us, so it is. Sometimes we don't realize what that really means, and it causes faith problems. What does Jesus promise really mean? Let's take a very brief look.
When we are saved, we receive the Holy Spirit as our helper. The Holy Spirit speaks to us all of the time, we just have to learn how to listen. He is teaching us and guiding us every single day. It is a growth process. It is never a question of if we are holy enough or doing enough. God doesn't condemn us, so we shouldn't condemn ourselves.
God knows each of us, and that we are all at different levels in our faith. He is always with us, no matter how much faith we have or don't have. Because he loves us, he looks at our hearts, and meets us where we are. We are righteous through Jesus, and by the grace of God we are saved. Because of that He will never let us go. The closer we get to God, the closer He gets to us. Have a blessed day. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment