Wednesday, June 17, 2015

God Understands Prayer


It Is Written, Psalm 62:8, Trust in Him at all times, you people;  Pour out your heart before Him;  God is a refuge for us.
Many people feel that they don't know how to pray, because they never learned.  Others keep looking for some kind of system to pray and get answers.
Relax.   All of this concern is for nothing.  The routine to follow is simple.Go to a quiet place, forgive anyone that hurt you, from your heart.  Then just talk to God as you would your best friend. The only rule is sincerity.
When someone talks to God, God sees their heart. The words can be in any language,the conversation could be choppy or clumsy.  There are no strict rules.  Maybe you never learned to pray in a way most people call prayer. That is usually a good thing, because God wants you to tell Him what is on your mind, not someone elses.
Since God looks at the heart, everyone can pray, because all they have to do is talk.   God knows, because He is God.   Have a regular chat with Him, and you will be blessed.  Have a blessed day.   Praise The Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer Of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed,your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment