Sunday, June 7, 2015

Thanks


It Is Written, Philippians 4:6-7, be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God, and the peace of God, which passes all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
God wants to give his children all good things. There are many places in His word that tell us to ask and we shall receive. His word even tells us how. We don't need to feel bad about asking.
If you think about what you give your children, you remember their smiles and happiness, and it makes you feel good. You want to give to them. You are required nothing from them in return, but you do expect them to appreciate it.
If your child says thank you dad or mom, I love you, it probably makes your whole week. Even though God is God, don't you think a thank you father, I love you would be appropriate? Have a blessed day. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment