Thursday, June 11, 2015

Everyone is Forgiven



It Is Written, Luke 23:24, then Jesus said, "Father forgive them, for they know not what they do".
I know people who cannot accept the truth about Jesus forgiveness. They are convinced, that they are beyond being forgiven. That my friends is totally wrong.
What bigger crime could there be than betraying the Son of God? Judas did it. Peter did it. Judas could not ask for forgiveness in his heart, so he killed himself. Peter accepted forgiveness, and eventually died serving God.
I have read several versions of the Bible. K JV, NIV, NLT. Try as hard as I could, I could not find where Jesus made a list of sins that He would die for. So I had to reach the conclusion, that no list existed.
Since there was no list, Jesus must forgive everything. Jesus died so that all who believed in Him, and repented, would be saved. That means all! It also means, that no matter how many sins, how bad they are, how long it has been going on, all are forgiven.
When you refuse forgiveness, you are in fact saying, what Jesus did was not good enough. By the way, you are even forgiven for that.
Say the prayer of salvation, or as some call it, the sinners prayer, with all your heart, and take your place as a child of God. Maybe for the first time in your life, you will know where you are going. Have a blessed day. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment