Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Get Out Of The Boat


It Is Written, Isaiah 26:3, You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You.
The story of Peter walking on water, is a good example for us. If we understand what happened with Peter, it is a big step to victory through Jesus in our lives.
All of us face storms in life, just as the apostles did. Peter saw Jesus walking on the water, in a fierce storm. He called out to Jesus, just as most of us do. Jesus said to Peter, come to Me, just as He says it to us.
Peter got out of the boat and walked toward Jesus. Again, similar to what we do. The problem for Peter and us as well, is that he took his eyes off of Jesus and looked at the storm. When that happened, he started to sink and Jesus had to reach out to save him.
There are two main lessons in this story. When we face storms in life, we must keep our focus on Jesus, and not on the storm. The next one is that no matter how fierce the storm, Jesus arm is not too short to save us, when we call out to Him.
When you add it all up, you realize that whatever you face, if you stay focused on Jesus, you will get through it. Have a blessed day. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment