Thursday, January 15, 2015

What Is Complaining?

It Is Written, Philippians 2:14 – 15, " do all things without complaining and disputing, that you may become blameless and harmless children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world".
Most people do not want to be known as a complainer. Being a complainer is a very negative thing. The problem is, the definition of complaining is different to different people.
Complaining is defined generally, as being unhappy or annoyed about something. Complaining goes deeper than just voicing your displeasure to someone else. Just because you aren't telling everyone about your problems, does not mean you aren't  complaining.
If you are a normal person, you probably are acquainted with problems of varying seriousness. The way you handle those problems is what matters.
Some people can take a small thing and turn it into a big thing. They do that by dwelling on the perceived problem so much, that satan has an opening to step in. When satan steps in, the problem gets bigger and bigger in your eyes. Sound hopeless? Let's see.
What I am about to say may seem foolish to some, to others it will probably reinforce what they already believe. I know some Christians that do what I am talking about, and it works for them. I learned it the hard way.
There are some things that really help if you pay attention to them. God hates complaining. Complaining is in effect telling God that there is something wrong with His plan for you. Not a good idea. Then you must remember that God knows everything.
You may look at a problem and call your opinion of it as distressing. God may look at it as a test of your faith. Remember what God thinks is what counts, not what you or I think. So now what?
When something unpleasant happens, don't dwell on it. Ask the Holy Spirit to help you, and tell you what to do. It may be difficult at times, but do it anyway. If you are really having a hard time, cry out to the Lord for help. Put the problem in His hands. He does not look at this as complaining.
The Lord always answers. Trust in Him and let it go. Put your cares on the Lord, because He cares for you.
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment