Monday, January 12, 2015

Are You Forgetting God?

It Is Written, Ephesians 4:32, be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you.
Do you feel that you never forget God? Many people would answer no to that question. But is that true? Let's take a look at a couple of examples. You will have the correct answer for you, if you are honest with yourself.
When people are going through times that they perceive as difficult to impossible, even if they are Christians, they push God into the background without realizing it. They concentrate on the problem so much, that they lose sight of God. satan is right there making things look worse than they are. Some people at this time blame God. What they don't realize is that God would not do that to them.
Another time we humans have a tendency to not even think about God, is when things are going really well. We attribute all of the good stuff to our own efforts, brains, or even luck. Whatever we give credit to, it usually isn't God.
As you think about this, I throw in one more point to ponder. There are many who will agree with me, and many who won't. Regardless, I think it is very important to mention.
When you see a person who has everything you can imagine, and everything they touch prospers, it may not be a good thing. If the person has a relationship with God, he is blessed. If he doesn't, it may be satan giving him everything to keep him from God.
If you are up in life, or down in life, always keep God in your life. If you have it all, thank God every day, and live his way. If you are down, never forget God, and tell Him what is on your heart. God always loves and forgives. God and satan cannot live in your heart at the same time. Choose God. He will never leave you or forsake you. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment