Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Things We Have Faith In

Greetings My Friends;
I just thought of something pretty interesting, at least it was to me. Many people including Christians say that faith is a real problem for them. Let's take a look at some facts.
The average person expects to get up in the morning. They plan on taking their car to a job that is still there. And so on. When someone gets sick, they go to a doctor to get well. They believe the doctor is qualified to diagnose the problem and give them medicine that will work.
Maybe you buy a car, and end up with 60 payments you expect to make. I think you get the point. These are all examples of ordinary things that we have faith for or trust in without even realizing it. If you sit down and think about all of the things or people you count on or trust in, in your everyday life, you will shock yourself.
So you see, you do have tremendous faith just to live your life. When you think about the creator and how much he loves you, how can you have little or no faith? Is it because you can't see Him? Think about this. E-mail your stockbroker to buy or sell a hot stock. You don't see him. Still trust him?
The difference between the Lord and all the people that you do trust  without blinking an eye, is that the Lord loves you and they don't, and they can lie, or be wrong, but the Lord can't  lie, and is never wrong. So you see, if you had faith in the Lord like in everyone else, all your prayers would be answered.
God Bless You And Remember
 Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation;
Father, I truly repent for all my sins, and ask Jesus to come into my heart as my personal Savior and to help me live my life according to His will.

No comments:

Post a Comment