Thursday, March 6, 2014

The Bible is a Plan

Greetings My Friends;
I start this message basically in the form of a parable, because it will give some people a better idea of what the Bible does for us.
You would have to go pretty far to find anyone that does not know what a recipe is. The whole idea behind a recipe or a written plan is for the person using them to duplicate something.
When you bake a cake, you carefully measure all ingredients. You don't use old ingredients, you follow the recipe exactly, and you get great results every time. If you don't do it, what you get may not even be edible.
The Bible is the word of God. It is a recipe for salvation, and a fantastic life. You may not agree with something in the word, and that is your choice. If your results are disappointing, don't blame God, it was your decision.
As far as I am concerned, when you read the Proverbs and Ecclesiastes, and follow what they tell you, you are on your way to a wonderful life. Now take what Jesus says in the Gospels and imitate that as much as possible. When you put this whole recipe together, you will not only have salvation, but you will have one happy, exciting life.
God gave us this plan,the Bible so that anyone who follows it will have great success in this life, and be with Him for all eternity.
God Bless You And Remember
 Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation;
Father, I truly repent for all my sins, and ask Jesus to come into my heart as my personal Savior, and to help me live my life according to his will.

No comments:

Post a Comment