Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Patience

Greetings My Friends;
When we think of patience, I think a lot of us probably think about the time we spend waiting for an answer to prayer.
Sometimes a miracle starts, and takes some time to come to fruition. Sometimes many things have to happen in the spiritual world to make arrangements in the natural world.
Miracles also require God's timing for maximum benefit to us. Patience also helps us to fight doubt. Sometimes we need to prepare. When we leave it to God, we can't try to figure out how He is doing it.
Patience also describes the way, God deals with us. He has infinite patience. We inadvertently put road blocks in front of Him. We worry, we doubt, we don't trust like we should, and we become impatient.
Many of us go through life and don't feed our faith very much. Sometimes this goes on for years. Because our faith is not fed regularly, we have a life that is far less than what it could be. Through it all, God still loves us, and waits patiently, for us to get out of the way, and to let Him bless us.
When we pray for anything, we have to trust His word and not give up. He never gives up on us. For maximum results, patience works two ways.
God Bless You And Remember
 Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation;
Father, I truly repent for all my sins, and ask Jesus to come into my heart as my personal Savior, and to help me live my life according to His will.

No comments:

Post a Comment