Monday, March 24, 2014

Plant Seeds In Your Heart

Greetings My Friends;
I watch about a dozen preachers regularly. I have boosted Amazon's book business. I am  on a quest to learn as much as I can about everything connected with the Bible, such as faith, and prayer.
As you can imagine it takes a little bit of sorting out. I stick to the old-time preachers for most of the books. People like, Bosworth, Wigglesworth, Lake, Spurgeon, plus newer ones like Hagan, and Copeland.
I managed to get quite a bit that has really helped me personally. My personal faith has really grown since I have been doing this. I have come out of my comfort zone, and into something incredibly exciting. As I said recently, I thought I had faith. That was nothing compared to now. Now when I pray, I have so much faith that you could not not talk me out of it.
With help from the Holy Spirit for understanding, you can read something a man of faith wrote, and something clicks in your head. You can see how what you just read applies so well to what you are learning.
Even if only one thing in the entire book has that kind of an impact on you, it is well worth it. Having your faith blossom is worth whatever price you pay. I honestly believe that when you really make the effort to put the kingdom of God first, the Holy Spirit has much more to work with, and makes you much more receptive.
Faith in prayers can become pretty easy. Forget what your carnal mind thinks, and just put your faith and trust in what the Bible says. Instead of just reading that Jesus loves you, you will begin to feel it.
Jesus loves you
Yahweh bless you and keep you
Yahweh cause His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you
Yahweh lift up His face unto you, and appoint unto you peace

No comments:

Post a Comment