Sunday, March 9, 2014

Jesus Choice

Greetings My Friends;
I don't know if you ever sit around sometimes , and just think random thoughts. I do quite often.
For instance, I saw the movie the passion of the Christ several years ago. What He suffered was much worse than the movie showed. Isaiah said, He didn't even look like a man.
Well the other day I happened to think about the crucifixion. Jesus knew every little detail of what would happen to Him. I cannot imagine how He could function days or weeks before. He was loving and healing the very people that were yelling for His death. How is it possible?
I don't know about you, but I would have considered my options. He could go far away and be safe, by not doing miracles. He could have just decided to give in to the Pharisees. He could have gone through it all with no pain. I guess I am a coward, because there is no way that I wouldn't be looking for a way out.
Jesus knew that the only way to defeat satan and death, was the way he did. He knew there would be many who would seek salvation and love him in the future.
He did it because he loved us beyond measure, and wanted us to spend eternity with him. There are no words to describe His love for us. It would be very nice, if we could love Him even a little, of the measure He loves us.
God Bless You And Remember
 Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation;
Father, I truly repent for all my sins, and ask Jesus to come into my heart as my personal Savior, and to help me live my life according to His will.

No comments:

Post a Comment