Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Predestined

Greetings My Friends;
1 Timothy 2:4 "God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved, and to come to the knowledge of the truth".
People being predestined has been a hot topic for years. A lot of people feel that if someone is predestined or as it is put, one of the elect, that God is not fair.
Their arguments are that if you are among the elect, no matter what you do you cannot lose that status. They also say that if you aren't among the elect, there is nothing you can do to attain it.
I believe that Jesus died for all people who were and are to come. He as far as I know did not pick out individuals to be saved. He invited all to be saved, and told them how through His word.
I believe predestined means simply that because He is God, He knew before we were born, if we would believe in Him. The fact is my friends, He gave each of us a choice. believe in Him and what He did, or reject Him. If you accept Jesus Christ as your personal savior, and repent of your sins, you are saved. It is really that simple.
Read Romans 5:9–11, and think about this. God calls each of us to repentance and salvation. As I said, it is your choice.
God Bless You And Remember
Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation;
Father, I come to you a sinner, and I ask forgiveness. I truly repent, and I believe with all my heart that Jesus died and rose again. I also believe I am washed in His blood, forgiven of all my sins, and by His stripes I am healed. With all my heart I accept Jesus as my personal savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment