Monday, November 25, 2013

satans activity

Greetings My Friends;
There really is no reason to tell anyone that satan is an untiring adversary. We all know that. He is relentless and cunning. He is a liar, and for want of a better term, a conjurer.
He prefers his biggest  attacks to be at specific situations, kind of like an army attacking at dawn. He will make things happen as soon as you get up in the morning. Maybe you got up late, you didn't sleep well, no time for breakfast, and that is just the start.
As you drive to work, you experience a larger number of people who aggravate you. They really get your goat. You get to work and there is a problem there. You get the idea. All day long he puts stumbling blocks in front of you. He not only wants to ruin your day, he wants to use you to ruin someone else's day.
If you are feeling a little depressed, it is something he caused in the first place. He was setting you up so he could really work on you. First he tries to weaken you, and then he tries to finish you off. No surprise here.
One more good example of his tactics happens when, believe it or not the devil is nervous. This condition is caused when an intended target is trusting in the Lord. The more you trust the Lord, the harder satan will work. If you have great trust in the Lord, he will find another way to attack you. He will try to put doubt in your mind. He will probably try to convince you that you aren't good enough, or you don't do enough.
satan will put thoughts in your head and try to convince you that they were your thoughts. He usually tries to bring up old sins to lay guilt on you. He will do anything to get your mind away from God, and onto things he hopes will distract you.
Take heart my friends. At any time you choose, you can stop him in his tracks.
1 Corinthians 12:27 "I am the body of Christ, and satan hath no power over me"
1 John 4:4 "I am of God and have overcome him(satan). For greater is He that is in me, then he who is in the world"
James 4:7 "I am submitted to God and the devil flees from me because I resist him in the name of Jesus"
Colossians 1:13 "I am delivered from the power of darkness, and I am translated into the kingdom of His dear Son"
Meditate on these verses so that when you use them it will be more than just words. When you are driving, especially when you are alone, listen to inspirational or teaching CDs. If you are at home and are attacked, read the Word. It will pass. satan doesn't want to deal with someone who believes, and turns to the Lord. When all is said and done, he is just a pest. Ignore him, he really hates that too.
God Bless You And Remember
 Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation;
"Oh God in Heaven, I believe with all of my heart that Jesus has been raised from the dead. I receive Your Word, and I repent of sin. I renounce the past. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus. I receive my forgiveness. I receive the new birth, cleansed and washed in the Word and in the precious blood of Jesus. Fill me with Your Spirit, in Jesus name. Amen"

No comments:

Post a Comment