Sunday, November 10, 2013

God's Master Plan

Greetings My Friends;
This morning I woke up thinking about a vision or dream, I am not sure which. Whatever it was it got me thinking from a different angle as to God's plan. The fact is it is so simple that it is very easy to not notice it.
I was with two other people. I didn't see their faces, but I felt I knew them very well. We were helping to decorate for Christmas in some type of public place. It might've been a church or some other meeting of a group or club. We really wanted to make our part special.
We had some wooden tree ornaments. They were flat and looked like cookies. Each one was a different character. We were disappointed to see that they looked their age and were not exactly in perfect shape.
Well we figured we couldn't let that stop us, so we decided to make them look better. We took the first one, which was in the likeness of a Russian army officer from the time of Napoleon. We decided his beard needed a little help, so I made it bigger, and it looked worse. I then took the beard off completely, and it changed the entire character of the piece. I tried to get back to the original look, but couldn't quite get it.
Another was a jolly baker, and he had a big floppy cook's hat, and a big belly. We made his belly look bigger, a real mistake. The next one was a pretty little girl with a basket of flowers, so we tried to brighten it up by changing the colors. At this point we decided that they were better left alone. That was the end of the story, now for what my thoughts were and what I really relearned you might say.
When they made the movie Casablanca, they knew what the story was and how it would end. They knew the personalities and character of each of the people in the story. They then found what turned out to be the ideal person for each part.
Have you ever noticed when they do a remake of a movie, it hardly ever measures up to the original? It just isn't the same. By the same token if you went to the Louvre in Paris and you put a small dot of color on Mona Lisa's lips, it would no longer be the original.
The Lord God Almighty created everything. He knew the whole story. He knew how the tiniest thing would function, so he created everything for a purpose. Man was one of his greatest creations. Since he knew everything, he created each person to do a particular part. Just as a  puzzle needs each piece to make a picture, it takes each one of us in our mission from God for the picture in the world.
Along with this, timing comes in. That is why each person is developing constantly based on his part of the plan. We are all a work in progress. We don't know where anyone else is in their growth process, and even if we did, it is none of our business. God is the creator. We are to love each person without judgment, and realize that just as we are growing according to God's plan so are they. We must remember we cannot improve on God's perfection, and try to change something that he created the way he created it. If we are led to pray for someone do it. Just remember that only God can change you or someone else according to his plan.
One of our jobs is to love everyone, not change them. That is in God's script for all the players. We should all try to have patience and understand that what the other person is doing at the time is part of the Lords plan for him. The only thing that changes the Lords plan is the free will of the person playing the part. Let us not judge lest we be judged.
God Bless You And Remember
 Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation;
"Oh God in Heaven, I believe with all of my heart that Jesus has been raised from the dead. I receive Your Word, and I repent of sin. I renounce the past. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus. I receive my forgiveness. I receive the new birth, cleansed and washed in the Word and in the precious blood of Jesus. Fill me with Your Spirit, in Jesus name. Amen"

No comments:

Post a Comment