Thursday, November 21, 2013

Doing Their Best

Greetings My Friends;
As we would probably all agree, people are all different. They look different and they Think Different.
Let us say that you see someone doing something that doesn't measure up to your standards. Take for example a healthy person parking in a handicapped spot. A knee-jerk reaction would be to criticize, feel self-righteous, or question their upbringing.
Everyone has reasons for what they do, even if it doesn't make sense to us. In the example of the parking space, it is probably wrong morally and certainly illegal. On the other hand our reaction in the example is probably much more offensive to God than what the person who parked did.
It is written, "it is Mine to avenge, I will repay says the Lord, Romans 12:19. The best thing to do is to pray, and put it in God's hands. It took me most of my life to think that way. I always figured, revenge was sweet, but I found out it is not God's way.
Another example would be keeping a budget. For some people it is a no-brainer, but for others it is almost impossible. There are some people who give it their best and can't seem to make a go of it. Before you judge them, realize that a certain amount of what we call failures, are people who are doing their best.
Some people are afraid of just about everything. They are still doing their best. Sometimes they try very hard at a job that is not difficult, and can't quite measure up. Maybe they did their best.
I guess what it all boils down to is this. God created everyone and loves us all the same. If God created some people that turn out defective, it is up to him to decide what to do. It is not our business to criticize his work. We all have some kind of deficiency. Praise God he doesn't throw all of us on a scrap pile, but continues to love us. He doesn't condemn us, so we should not judge or condemn someone else.
God Bless You And Remember
 Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation;
"Oh God in Heaven, I believe with all of my heart that Jesus has been raised from the dead. I receive Your Word, and I repent of sin. I renounce the past. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus. I receive my forgiveness. I receive the new birth, cleansed and washed in the Word and in the precious blood of Jesus. Fill me with Your Spirit, in Jesus name. Amen"

No comments:

Post a Comment