Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Prayer For Children

Greetings My Friends;
Many parents that are saved, have children that are unbelievers. If that sounds like you, you know how heartbreaking that can be. The thought of your child not getting to heaven is tougher than losing everything you have.
Most people that you talk to and mentioned the Lord, either don't want to hear about Him, or claim they know Him. Most people base what they do or do not believe on bad information. According to a worldwide preacher, roughly 80% of the people who claim to be Christian, are in fact not saved. This could include your children.
As you have probably figured out, when it comes to your children, satan works double duty. He is trying to deceive your children with every trick he knows. He lies to them and tells them that they don't need God. He might even try to convince them that every person can do their own thing without consequences. Some do not even believe in the existence of God.
At the same time he is trying to convince you that they will never believe. He is trying to put doubt and despair in your life in an attempt to get you to stop trying by prayer. He tries to get you to doubt God's Word. Your life will be miserable. He might even talk the ones you love into doing something outrageous in order to add to your fear.
Well my friends, I am here to tell you the truth. All is not lost. Jesus conquered satan on the cross 2000 years ago satan is a fraud, and the pictures he paints are a fake. The only success he can have is what we allow him.
The first thing we have to do is to ask the Holy Spirit to renew our minds. Get in the Word so you are familiar with the blessings  God gives us when we believe.
First thing after your mind is renewed, sit in a quiet place and ask the Holy Spirit for a prayer you can write.
Start listing what you want for your loved ones based on the Word. A renewal of their mind. A receptive heart. True salvation. To live according to the Word. To live in the spirit. Anything you can think of to make that person who God created them to be based on the Word.
Say this as a prayer in Jesus name. Repeat it every day as a reminder to yourself. Believe it. See this person as a perfect living example of your prayer. satan will try to fool you by telling you it is not going to work. Ignore him and keep believing. It is written "satan has no power over me in Jesus name" see it, believe it, praise the Lord for it.
Just a little side comment which I find very amusing. When I gave this advice  to someone yesterday, satan wasted no time in attacking me. Today as I write this message, and I saved it in word, it disappeared. I had to do the message all over again. Praise the Lord, I practice what I preach. He has no power over me in Jesus name.
God Bless You And Remember
Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation;
"Oh God in Heaven, I believe with all of my heart that Jesus has been raised from the dead. I receive Your Word, and I repent of sin. I renounce the past. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus. I receive my forgiveness. I receive the new birth, cleansed and washed in the Word and in the precious blood of Jesus. Fill me with Your Spirit, in Jesus name. Amen"

No comments:

Post a Comment