Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Just Believe

Greetings My Friends;
When we are born again, it happens because we are told in the Bible that when we say with our mouth that Jesus is our personal Savior and believe in our heart, we are saved. At the same time our sins are forgiven, and we become heirs of heaven with Jesus.
Have you ever thought about the faith involved in that process? Do you really believe? Was it hard? If you are truly saved, it probably wasn't that difficult to believe, because the Father called you and the Holy Spirit gave you the yearning that made you accept Jesus.
There are many incidents in the Bible that may seem difficult to believe. Friends may doubt, and try to make a case for the seemingly impossible to be a fairytale. Even TV shows, comment about the Bible being just a collection of stories. Everyone it seems is out to discredit the Bible. Even some religious groups try to pick and choose what they believe.
When you add up all the negative you are bombarded with, it could make your head spin. If you look with you human eyes, and your human brain, the devil will try to get you like everyone else he has in his power.
We are told to believe as little children. If you truly believe that you are saved, the rest is not that hard. The Bible was dictated by God to the various authors. Since God does not lie, every word in the Bible must be true. Now we get to the part that stumps a lot of people. I will explain how I arrived at the answer for me.
Every day I start out asking the Holy Spirit to renew my mind, and make the Word clear to me. After I am finished reading, I dedicate my day and my life to the Lord. The rest of the day I do my best to live as I believe Jesus would want me to.
The next part you may find a little different, but every word is true. As I follow this routine during the day, I am on the lookout for extra blessings, because I expect that. The Lord said so. If you put everything together, your faith will grow.
Now the child part. I made up my mind that whatever satan or the world tells me, I will believe the Word of God and no other. I made a conscious decision that if it is in the Bible, I believe it.
When I run across something my human mind has a problem with, I just say I believe that, and I put it on my list of questions I will ask the Lord when I see him. It has gotten to the point I spend practically no time wondering about anything. If anything really happened, I don't care what science or anyone else thinks. Try it. Say to yourself I believe, no matter what it looks like. You will experience peace and the blessings of the Lord.
God Bless You And Remember
 Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation;
"Oh God in Heaven, I believe with all of my heart that Jesus has been raised from the dead. I receive Your Word, and I repent of sin. I renounce the past. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus. I receive my forgiveness. I receive the new birth, cleansed and washed in the Word and in the precious blood of Jesus. Fill me with Your Spirit, in Jesus name. Amen"

No comments:

Post a Comment