Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Your Destiny

Greetings My Friends;
I think many believers go through a period , or a series of periods where they are trying to find the will of God. Welcome to the club. I used to wonder what God's plan for my life was. I listened to CDs and read a couple of books. The idea was there in the CDs and books. The problem was that something can be so obvious that you don't notice it, or it isn't what you expected, so you ignore it.
I will explain my experience in the hope that it helps you. First of all clear your mind of any preconceived ideas. The best way is to read the Word, and ask the Holy Spirit to advise you. You may get an answer quickly, but don't expect it that second. Sometimes a certain amount of patience is required.
Okay. You have prayed and read the word. Out of nowhere comes a thought. Pray about that, and keep yourself out of it as much as possible. After a while start basic steps. Read about what is involved with your idea. Find out everything you can. One of two things will happen, you'll give up on the idea, or you will take the next step. Something inside you is stirred up finally, and you focus on that desire and pursue it.
As you get more involved, if you are going in the right direction, you will get more and more convinced that you are doing what you are supposed to do. Everything seems to flow.  I believe that with most of us, the Lord goes one step at a time. As you complete a step, he is your next step. Very seldom do we get the whole picture at once. I think that is basically to help us keep from ignoring God's timing and trying to do it ourselves. Sure disaster if we try it on our own.
Sometimes it is very hard to stay out of it. You may get a step that doesn't make sense to you, but that's okay, that's not your plan. Just have faith and keep on going. God has all of the pieces, and he knows how they all fit, and what the outcome is supposed to look like. Don't get all frustrated and worried if you haven't got a clue about God's plan. He knows where you are, and when he thinks it's time, it will happen. Just be prepared and believe.
God Bless You And Remember
 Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation;

"Oh God in Heaven, I believe with all of my heart that Jesus has been raised from the dead. I receive Your Word, and I repent of sin. I renounce the past. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus. I receive my forgiveness. I receive the new birth, cleansed and washed in the Word and in the precious blood of Jesus. Fill me with Your Spirit, in Jesus name. Amen"

No comments:

Post a Comment