Thursday, October 31, 2013

Providence of God

Greetings My Friends;
The main definition of Providence is to provide. God is our great provider. You could probably write quite a few books about provision from God. He works for good for all those that seek Him.
Some people have the opinion that God has too much control of everything in our lives. People that feel that way are usually not believers so they don't know any better. The rest probably didn't take the time to find out what they are missing.
I did things my way for quite a few years. I was too ignorant at that  time to see what was really happening. I thought I did pretty well under the circumstances, because I did not realize how good things could be. Looking back at all of the costly mistakes, stress, and unhappiness, I wonder why it took me so long to catch on.
The first thing you have to know is that God can change circumstances, you can't. God works in the spiritual world where  all the power is. When you make the Lord your source, you also get the Holy Spirit.
If you are saved, what I will describe will work for you, or some variation that God and you figure out. Before I start telling you, I have to say I get in the way once in a while, but you learn to get back on track pretty quick. So don't be discouraged if you miss a little once in a while. Just look to the Lord and pull yourself up and start all over again.
God is the planner, the Holy Spirit is guide and teacher, and we are the tool in the natural world. God arranges people, places, things, and timing. When all is ready, he will let you know, then you and the Holy Spirit can start the next phase. Have patience.
Another benefit of doing all of this is your faith and trust in God will grow, and so will your blessings. It will become much easier to pray for something and have the required faith to make it happen. I don't want to leave the impression that if you follow this there will not be problems. There will be problems and maybe a few tests, but remember whose team you are on. Read the Word and you will see, we win!
Proverbs 16:9 a man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
Proverbs 16:3  commit your works to the Lord, and your thoughts will be established.
The thing you always have to keep in mind is that God's provision is limitless, and he is waiting to bless you with more than you can imagine.
God Bless You And Remember
 Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation;
"Oh God in Heaven, I believe with all of my heart that Jesus has been raised from the dead. I receive Your Word, and I repent of sin. I renounce the past. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus. I receive my forgiveness. I receive the new birth, cleansed and washed in the Word and in the precious blood of Jesus. Fill me with Your Spirit, in Jesus name. Amen"

No comments:

Post a Comment