Monday, October 28, 2013

Confronting satan

Greetings My Friends;
One of the problems quite a few people have is being scared of satan. Don't get me wrong, he is not to be taken lightly, but he can be dealt with in Jesus name. At this point I would like to make some things clear in your mind. A number of well-respected teachers share these thoughts.
It is a fact that satan will try every trick he knows to get you to do what you know is wrong. Rebuking him or casting him out will definitely get him packing. Quoting Scripture is another great way to get rid of the devil.
Another way for him to attack you is to put sinful thoughts in your mind. There are many times he has actually put bad thoughts in someone's head while they were praying. Then he tells you what a  sinner you are, and God will punish you.
There is a major flaw in what he says. If it is a passing thought, and everyone has them, you are not guilty. As usual he is a liar. If the thoughts pop in your head, just say, that's  not my thought. It could be a sin if you accept the thought.  The truth is that if you are a believer, most or even all of these thoughts at times are not sins.
satan can only do to you what you allow him to do. God has given you weapons to defeat satan every time. Jesus name and the armor of God, will defeat the most powerful demons in hell.
If you run around in a panic, rebuking satan every 5 min., instead of standing on the Word of God, you will make yourself sick, and satan stronger. When you see a parent constantly screaming at their child, the child ignores what they say, and will do it again and again just to get attention. The best thing to do is just to ignore him.
If you do not recognize satan's presence, you really hurt his pride. His whole problem stems from his oversized ego. It probably makes him nuts when he is ignored. he has no control over someone that doesn't pay any attention to him.
Remember that most of what you beat yourself up for, and satan condemns you for, is not a sin. And of course remember the mighty name of Jesus and the armor of God will always get you through.
God Bless You And Remember
 Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation;
"Oh God in Heaven, I believe with all of my heart that Jesus has been raised from the dead. I receive Your Word, and I repent of sin. I renounce the past. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus. I receive my forgiveness. I receive the new birth, cleansed and a washed in the Word and in the precious blood of Jesus. Fill me with Your Spirit, in Jesus name. Amen"

No comments:

Post a Comment