Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Dream # 2

Greetings My Friends;
I don't know why I am led to write about another dream, but here it is. This time a different message came out of it.
Two days after the first dream, I had this one. I was somewhere, but not at home. A woman  was making a cookie or something, the size of a football. It looked like it and it had intricate scrollwork.  At the same time someone else was making a green, mint flavor ice cream.
In my dream I asked my wife who this was for. She hesitated telling me so I asked, is it for Jake? She said no. Then I asked if it was for Josh and she said yes.
I then found myself standing in a doorway holding the confections that were made. The room was full of people sitting on couches that formed a large square. They were all well dressed, and each was holding something. They were waiting to see Jesus. The thought went through my mind, this isn't right, I better leave, I don't belong here. I asked Jesus to explain.
The people sitting in the waiting room were like a lot of people who made sacrifices at the Temple. Meaningless, because you cannot wait for God, you only insult him by doing it. The proper way for a Christian is to come through the door with your key.
You bring your bowl. In it  you put the following items as appropriate at the time. Your sins, love, kind act's, charity, true gratitude, needs and wants, and anything else, such as health, finances, etc.
You must see yourself filling your bowl. Take your key, opened the door, and present yourself and your bowl to Jesus. Jesus never fails to give us what we ask, if we believe. He always makes sure we have an empty bowl for next time. By loving and trusting Him, we are praising Him.
For a perfect example of Jesus love for us I want to get back to the story of Josh that I mentioned at the beginning of this dream. I'm not sure exactly what this particular dream was about, other than the fact that it does show Jesus great love for those who love him.
Josh is my seven-year-old nephew. A while back he was diagnosed with the worst type of muscular dystrophy. The doctor said he would be in a wheelchair within two years, and probably not live through his teens.
His grandfather who was a strong believer, saw him.. He got family and friends praying. A couple of weeks later they ran another series of tests so they could come up with some kind of treatment. Only one problem came up, no more disease. No one could explain it. If those doctors weren't believers in Jesus love and power, I'll bet they are thinking about it now.
This is obviously a short version of the entire story. It is true, and I have no clue how this dream came into play in this story of Josh except for the fact that early on his name came up when I asked who all of this was about in the beginning of the dream. I do believe however, this is a perfect example, of the power of prayer and trust and belief in the Lord. Praise the Lord!
God Bless You And Remember
 Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation;
"Oh God in Heaven, I believe with all of my heart that Jesus has been raised from the dead. I receive Your Word, and I repent of sin. I renounce the past. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus. I receive my forgiveness. I receive the new birth, cleansed and washed in the Word and the precious blood of Jesus. Fill me with Your Spirit, in Jesus name. Amen"

No comments:

Post a Comment