Tuesday, October 8, 2013

No Condemnation

Greetings My Friends;
One of the most effective tools the devil has is condemnation. He goes after believers and those who are getting close to salvation. He tries to deceive everyone, because that is what he is good at. It comes in a number of ways, but we will look at the most common.
He will work on giving you or your loved ones as many problems as he can. You may get the flu, your car breaks down, anything that he feels will make you feel sorry for yourself. If you buy his deceit, he will surely keep adding to it. He knows if you feel sorry for yourself, and he planned it that way, to get you to start blaming God. He is relentless, don't fall for it.
Along with giving you problems, he will also try to plant condemnation in your mind. He will tell you things like, God is punishing you because of something you did. He can come up with condemnation all day long. The more you fall for it and accept it the more he does. He wants you to feel so frustrated and condemned about yourself that you turn away from God.
The next step is doubt. He will tell you you're a hypocrite. If you really love God you would not have done all of the terrible things you did. How can God possibly love you, or how could someone like you ever get to heaven?
Sounds pretty hopeless right? Not so. Remember by grace we are saved, and not by works, lest any man should boast. You do not have to accept anything the devil throws at you. Your love for God is not a feeling. If you are saved, your spirit loves God and is one with him. Your brain is the problem. So you have to work on your brain.
During the day, as many times as you can think of it, just say Jesus help me. Jesus delivered  you from all sin and from condemnation for all time. Even if you don't feel it, believe it. If you remember to read the following verses every day and believe, your brain will soon get the idea. These are just a few, check out the Word for more.
1 Corinthians 12:27 "I am the body of Christ and satan hath no power over me"
1 John 4:4 "I am of God and have overcome satan. For greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world"
James 4:7 "I am submitted to God and the devil flees from me. Because I resist him in the name of Jesus.
God Bless You And Remember
Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation;

"Oh God in Heaven, I believe with all of my heart that Jesus has been raised from the dead. I Receive Your Word, and I repent of sin. I renounce the past. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus. I receive my forgiveness. I receive the new birth, cleansed and washed in the Word and in the precious blood of Jesus. Fill me with Your Spirit, in Jesus name. Amen"

No comments:

Post a Comment